San Francisco, CA (in the heart of SoMa)
Education is a core pillar of our society. At LearnSprout, we fervently believe that by serving the needs of schools and developers, we have the opportunity to become a one of the most important technology companies in this country. Our engineering team comes from Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Adobe, and we intend on building LearnSprout into a company as iconic as any of our former employers.
You, driven by zeal to apply your coding skills to something more worthy than virtual farming, will help define how the next generation of educational software will be built and deployed.
Supported by ImagineK12, Code for America, Andreessen Horowitz, Formation|8, and an awesome network of angel investors.
Still interested? Contact us at email@example.com. We’d like to see your resume, GitHub profile and a bit about why you’d like to work for LearnSprout.
Our tech stack
- MongoDB, all SQL variants
- Linux, multi-cloud infrastructure
- BS, MS in Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Passion for education (industry experience is a plus)
- Familiar with or desire to learn a variety of programming languages and databases
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and tackle customer issues
- Flexible with task prioritization and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous tech hardware budget to get you comfortable
- Medical, dental and vision insurance